Friday, April 18, 2008

The Imperial Tard Munkey


Here it is in all its glory. The Imperial Tard Munkey will kick your ass, but you'll like it...

As you pour a sweet hop smell assaults your nose. I'm thinking it smells like hops and maple syrup I think I might want to put this on pancakes! The head builds to a dense thick and dark layer, you might need a shovel to get to the beer below. The taste, omg, its sweet but bitter and full bodied but smooth chocolaty hoppy malty oaky vanillaish with I can't distinguish what else! My tongue is tingling! I don't want more, I need another taste! I'm going to go enjoy my beer now, I'll get back to you guys later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was able to get a small taste of this magnificent brew, you really need to start mass producing this. How about an assembly line....that ends in my mouth!