Friday, May 8, 2009

Ninkasi:Total Domination IPA



Total domination? I think not. I've been dominated by several beers in the past and this will not be another such case. The hop level isn't quite what you would expect from a "domination" IPA and it has almost a muddy hop flavor. The head poured white, it has a bubbly body, and the body is an off amber with cloudiness. You would expect a beer like this to have a crazy smell to it but this didn't have anything. I wouldn't recommend it. I'll try their other beers just to make sure they don't fail at that. Supposidly the Double Red is good.

1 comment:

BrewMunkey_A said...

"been dominated by several beers"

Wow, just can't leave you unattended can I?! LOL, I don't know how you've been testing the beers lately... maybe just stick to drinking it?! I'll stop there so we don't have to register this as an "adult" blog...