Saturday, July 18, 2009

Budweiser & Clamato "Chelada"

Budweiser & Clamato "Chelada"

This is one of those, you know it's a bad idea but have to try it anyway senarios.Curiosity finally got the best of me, I had to try it.

The review:

Holy crap this stuff is beyond terrible. People actually like this?!

It smells like what would happen if you wore a pair of salmon as shoes for few days. And it tastes like I imagine rancid sardine juice would taste. I'd rather drink pickle brine.

A buddy's review: "Tastes like the piss of an alchoholic cod, with a little tomato." How he knows what that tastes like, I don't know. Maybe that's his secret to catching more fish than me...

Quote from a roomate I con'd into drinking it: "It's like post tramatic stress, but in my mouth. The taste won't go away, I think I'm scared for life."

My other roomate declined to comment. However he did disappear into the bathroom for quite awhile.

No comments: