Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April Brews Day: 2010

Edit to come:

Lazy Boy - Chili Porter
Chili me no likey. Would liek to try it withough.

Rock Bottom - IPA
Not terrible. Very flowery and dry hopped. Very cloudy body.

Snipes - Blonde
Decent? Very light.

Georgetown - 9lb Porter
Delicious

Dicks - Danger Ale
Talked to the co-owner. Started life as a cream stout. Not what I expected to hear. It's a pale with black malt, I like.

Oskar Blues - Old Chub Scotch
Consistantly Good

Ninkasi - Spring Reign
Pale, good body, little too hopped but a good ale. Go Ninkasi!

Snipes - IPA
Blah, Yuck, Not a good IPA. Ever suck on a hop? Not good.

Maritime - Imperial IPA
Imperial. IPA. I like. Thick body, good bitter. Try it.

Fish Tale - Organic IPA
Eh. Alright. Too commercial?

North Fork - Son of Frog
Not my favorite. Lots of people like it but it's just not my thing. Not very thick.

Northern Light - Solar
Dunno. Hands are sticky. Ran a 5k in the morning, it's the end of the night. Very IPA. Not sure if I could drink more than one but it's decent. I'll have to try it again.

No comments: