Saturday, June 21, 2008

Deschutes Brewery: Mirror Pond

BREWMUNKEY_A EDIT: Hot Shotz has been having lots of problems with their draft system, I had a Black Butte Porter there that tasted horrible - so bad I sent it back, normally black butte is one of my favorite porters. They mumbled something about "CO2 lines, cough, cough, cleaning, something cough..."

I think Mirror Pond is an excellent pale ale, try it out of a bottle or somewhere other than Hot Shotz.


Yuck. Not a good beer. This one goes right up there with Mac'N Jack African Amber. I haven't done any research on it but they have to have very similar brewing processes.

Its a hint of malt, slight early hop presence, medium body, but I am overwhelmed by the taste of vomit.

If you think this is a good beer, you obviously don't drink good beer. Ask me for a recommendation.

No comments: