Monday, April 27, 2009

Miller Chill

Miller Chill
The one with lime. It was finally cheap enough that I had to find out just how terrible it is.

I'm going to do this review from the beer's perspective starting from when I first saw it.

Miller Chill talking here:
Man, I don't like hanging out in this cart, I wish I was back in the cooler with all the other cool beers. Oh, hey, it's a person, OOOHHHH pick me, pick me! Damn. Oh, wait, he's back! He's checking out the price.... still checking.... stillllllllllll checking.... Sweet, I'm in!

Ah, back in a fridge again, this is the good life. Hey guys, what's up?!

Stone Russian imperial stout talking:
How did you get in here? Are we having guests over? Did I miss the memo about beer pong?

Chimey talking:
Seriously, a lime beer?! Aren't you the guy's that coined the phrase, don't fruit the beer?

Full Sail Imperial Porter talking:
I don't know how he got in the cart with me, don't look at me.

Belhaven Scottish Ale:
Maybe it's the economy, he's trying to save money by convincing himself beer doesn't taste good?

Chimey:
No way, have you seen the basement at this place? There's some guys down there with accents I can't even understand.

Miller Chill:
Hey, we're all beer right? Party time?!

(Door opens)

Hey, what's the deal, no fridge light? Haha, looks like I'm first today guys!
Oh crap, not the freezer!
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Ok, frosty glass, it's showtime!
(fart) oh, hope that didn't smell too bad...
Beer, beer, beer, beer, I am beer. Ohhh shiney, i like glass tables. Oh, oops, almost forgot - LIME!
LIME, lime. LIME, beer.
I wonder if lime ruines what beeriness I have, hmmm well I'll just focus coating taste buds like a cough drop. I wonder if this is what raw tree sap tastes like?! nah I've got lots of brothers, people must like me.

Ok, yeah, that's cool, we'll just chill a little bit and have some peanuts.
Hey, hey you! Hey, wait!
He must be on a pee break...
Hey,where did you get that new glass?! Wait, what's that? It's full?!

Oh, well, I understand. Hey, it's not you its me and, well hey, you're alright; don't worry we're still cool, I'll just hang out and chill here.

-Fin-

No comments: