Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brew Munkey - Circus Freak Amber

Brew Munkey - Circus Freak Amber

After one week in the bottle… I couldn’t help myself…
Ha, HA! I have beer again! After a too long hiatus, my brew rig is back up and running at full steam. It’s affectionally called (say this in a booming monster truck announcer kind of voice) Not just Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! But now every day that ends in “Y!”


BREWMAGEDDON!!!


Sorry, got excited… So. It turns out I didn’t calculate the efficiency of my new brew rig correctly, this version of Amber turned out much, much stronger than I expected. Turns out I’m ok with that “problem.”
I also have our Scottish ale, Brewkakii, bottled and I have a clone of Pliny the elder fermenting. Brew Munkey will be back with a vengeance this year! Prepare yourself now for the coming of Brewmageddon!

No comments: