Friday, August 29, 2008

Snoqualmie Falls Brewery - Their sampler

Belgian tap - Blanche De Bruvelles, witbier.
Light and crisp with a good body, smells almost fruity, finishes smooth.

Summer
Tangy light beer. Again, has a smooth finish. I want some for my next BBQ.

Amber
Has a little of everything. Hops, malt, medium body very drinkable. A beer that would command its own tap space year round.

Copper Head & Nitro Copper Head
Hoppy american ale, hop taste lingers but isn't resiny.
Nitro version had a much better flavor blend with a creamy finish. My first nitro pale, I like it

Wildcat IPA
Great balance, strong hop flavor mid sip with a smooth finish - no lingering resiny taste, clean finish. Columbus hops used.

Porter
Roasty and dry with a sweet dry finish. Noticeable hop aroma and flavor.

Nitro Porter
Sooo smooth! Sweet roasty dryish finish, body is a little light for my taste but has great flavor!

No comments: