Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rock Bottom Brewery



I've never been to Bellevue before so I had to come out to see this brewery. They made their presence at April Brews Day and I wasn't impressed overall but I wasn't discouraged.

Till now.

Liquid Pilsner
Nothing there. It's a pils. Very light flavor and body. Not sweet, which I like, but just nothing to interest me. I'd rather drink pbr.

Humpback Pale Ale
Much better than the Pils. Little sweeter, still light body. Lacks substance. hops were decently done, but again, no body, nothing there to keep in my mouth. If you like hops though, the body does not get in the way of you enjoying at least that part.

Old School Session Ale
Nothing there. It's like a Red but less.

Lumberjack Red Ale
Munich, that's what I taste. I like munich. Very sweet overall, you get a... well... roasty... meh.

Porter
Wow, more nothing. You only get the porter flavor after you swallow. Clearly this is a brewery for top executives that drink Coors and need to mix it up.

No comments: